Aaron has a decade of experience working on kiwifruit orchards, and more than 10 years beekeeping, here in the Bay of Plenty and elsewhere. He has worked in many areas of the kiwifruit, avocado and horticulture industries.
Beekeeping is an ideal occupation for Aaron as he enjoys the amazing world of bees and the outdoors, in all weather.
Jana is our Administrator and part-time beekeeper.
We are a small business, we focus on quality and sustainability.
We are based in Waihi. We enjoy the support and expertise of Waihi businesses and community.
Last summer the bees gathered a beautiful light coloured honey, very tasty.
If you are in the Waihi area you may like to try it .It was extracted in a great facility and is attractively packaged.
We are gifted honey from the bees and respectfully harvest it to the lowest detriment of the bees as possible.
There are stockists of AA Apiaries Honey in shops in and around Waihi:
- Beach Road Garden Centre, Beach Road, Waihi
- The German Bakery, Seddon Street, (Main Street) Waihi
- R.A.W. Artisan Market Place, Haszard Street, Waihi
- Waihi Tyre Service, opposite BP, Waihi
- Eaten Cafe, Rosemont Road, Waihi
- Mercer Cheese, Mercer, SH1